As a nationwide provider of commercial mortgages, whether you are wanting to purchase, refinance, or rehab a property, we can provide a lending option for you. The loans we arrange feature competitive rates and terms that take into account your specific business needs. And because we are not restricted or exclusive to any one capital source, we are able to offer straight forward commercial real estate loans, as well as unique structures for complex situations.
- Loan Amounts: $1 million up to $40 million +
- Loan to value max: Up to 80%
- Amortization: Up to 30 years amortization, interest only available
- Fixed Periods: Adjustable, 5-, 7-, 10-, 15-, 20-, 25-, 30-
- Interest rates: Exceptional, market competitive for each deal
- Lending Area: Nationwide geography; including primary, secondary, and tertiary markets
- Recourse: Non-recourse and recourse options
Types Of Commercial Mortgages We Do
- Multifamily apartment buildings, office, retail, industrial, mobile home parks, self storage, hotels
- Acquisitions, Refinances, Cash-outs, Construction
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA (for multifamily property)
- Fixed rate and Floating rate
- Non-recourse and recourse CRE loans
- 2nd mortgages, mezzanine loans, & preferred equity
With our diverse capital source network, we’re able to offer several options for each property and give you access to customized commercial financing solutions that increase future returns. Our commercial mortgages have rates and terms far superior to those available through local bank lending.
Clopton Capital is a nationwide commercial real estate capital company and mortgage banking firm. We specialize in commercial mortgages, commercial bridge loans, and real estate private equity for transaction sizes ranges from $1 to $40 million. The commercial mortgage lenders at our company bring long lasting relationships with capital providers that give our clients deep insight and superior execution.
Examples of Commercial Mortgages
Example 1) A borrower came to us wanting to purchase and office building in Fort Lauderdale for $9.5 million that was part of an association with 3 other buildings. The borrower planned to use 3 party management and buy the building as an investment. We were able to structure a 75% loan to value non recourse loan, with a 10 year very competitive rate, 2 years of interest only on the front end that goes to a 30 year amortization in year 3. The borrowers were able to maximize their cash flow and ROI on their investment without any personal recourse to them.
Example 2) A borrower had a loan maturing with a balloon for an apartment building in KY, but was not completely certain what they wanted to do with the property at the time. They wants a good mortgage with a fixed rate, but did not want any prepayment on the loan in case they decided to sell. We were able to arrange a commercial mortgage with a 5 year fixed rate, 25 year amortization that did not have any prepayment at all starting day 1. This way the borrower was protected against rate increases and had 5 years to figure out if he wanted to sell or keep the property.
Example 3) A borrower with a portfolio of retail centers in Indiana came to us wanting to refinance and cash out on all of the properties. The properties were located across western Indiana and were comprised mainly of grocery anchored shopping centers. We were able to structure a portfolio mortgage for $16.5 million across all the properties, that put over $6 million into the borrowers pocket, had a very competitive 10 year fixed rate and a 30 year amortization, non recourse.