Chicago-based Clopton Capital operates nationwide in every city, town, and rural area from coast to coast in every state in the USA. We focus on private investors, small to middle market real estate entities invested in commercial, industrial, and multifamily real estate in such diverse areas as factories, warehouses, mobile parks, self-storage, retail malls, and offices – to name but a few. As a commercial mortgage broker, We are proud that our 10+ years of building close relationships with the most competitive commercial lenders in the USA enables us to guarantee you direct access to the same for the easiest terms and lowest interest rates possible – with refinancing and cash-outs if required. Our commercial loan arrangements cover the entire gambit including construction loans, cash-outs (more details here), refinancing loan vehicles, CMBS, bridge lending, preferred equity (info here), DIPS, joint ventures, and standard commercial mortgages (https://cloptoncapital.com/commercial-mortgages/). Our professional loan officers are adept at connecting with partnerships, trusts, corporations, LLCs, Delaware Corporations, estates, and even foreign nationals to get deals closed with little stress, quickly and reliably. Our funding covers loans from $1 million to $100 million (plus), with or without recourse, up to 30-year amortization or interest-only, and fixed or variable interest for owner occupied or non-owner occupied real estate.
Our capital sources include:
- Banks & credit unions
- Government agencies
- Insurance companies
- Pension funds
- Public & Private debt/ equity funds
- Credit unions
- Conduit lenders
- Agency lenders
We operate our company under the understanding that real estate is a relationship business and it’s the entrepreneurial people and culture behind the industry that matter most.
About Jake Clopton
Jake Clopton is a serial entrepreneur, author, and economist. With a focus in real estate and finance, he is actively involved in various aspect of commercial lending, insurance products, property ownership & management, and is a regular contributor to both print and broadcast media.
Current ownership and companies include;
- Clopton Capital – Jake Founded Clopton Capital in 2009 as a way for property owners and operators to efficiently access both debt and JV equity for commercial properties deals. The company focuses on the small to middle market space and all asset classes. Since its inception, Jake and Clopton Capital have arranged Billions of dollars in financing for borrowers across the country.
- Clopton Insurance Services – A national insurance agency that focuses solely on commercial property and business insurance.
- Multiple apartment communities – Jake is the owner and operator of several apartment communities serving residents across the Chicagoland area.
Contributions to thought leadership include;
- Author of “Commercial Real Estate Investing; Understanding, Finding, And Funding Deals in Todays world”
- Regular Editorial content writer for Benzinga, National Mortgage Professional, Multi Housing News
- Expert Guest on news shows including Good Morning Chicago
- Primary Guest on an episode of “The Viewpoint” with Dennis Quaid