Clopton Capital originates CMBS loans for stabilized commercial real estate nationwide. The company markets CMBS loans to the various conduits available through institutional access in order to achieve the most competitive pricing and terms for its clients. By supplying a single access point to the many CMBS loan conduits, the company lowers risk and opportunity cost.
Typically CMBS loans offer low interest rates, high leverage, and non-recourse financing. They are typically funded for standard property types including multifamily, retail, office, industrial, and hospitality but can consider other property types if they offer quality investments.
- Loan amounts
- Loan Term
- Asset Types
- Borrower Entity
- DSCR Requirement
- Interest Rate
- Exit Fee
- Expense Deposit
- Geographic Location
- $1,000,000 to $250,000,000
- 5, 7 and 10 Year
- All property types considered
- First mortgage
- Single purpose entity
- Up to 75% of appraised value
- 1.25 DSCR on most property types
- 25 or 30 year amortization
- Competitive swap based or treasury based pricing
- Expense deposit adequate to cover third party reports, legal fees and other customary costs
- Defeasance or yield maintenance
- Non-recourse to Key Principals except for customary bad boy carve outs
Don’t hesitate to call and go over any transaction scenario with us. Many times properties and loans that people may have thought were not appropriate for CMBS execution can be structured in a way that we can make work.
“Working with Clopton Capital was fantastic. Jake really made the process easy. Conduit loan applications can be difficult but my experience with Clopton was exceptional.”
“You delivered everything you promised, you were very professional and knew exactly what was needed to get to the goal of getting the loan done.
I could not be happier with the experience.”
Jake Clopton has worked tirelessly to help both the buyer and seller provide key information to the lender in order to make this deal happen!