Here you can find multiple feeds from industry leading news sources, specific to commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Industry News!
- Bell Partners Expands Texas Portfolio With Acquisition of 208-Unit Routh Street Flats Multifamily Community in Uptown Dallas
- Vertical Street Ventures and Partners Complete Acquisition of 109-Unit Seneca Terrace Apartment Community for $27 Million in Tucson
- ECI Group Expands Florida Portfolio With Acquisition of 228-Unit Makara Orlando Apartment Community in East Orlando Market
- Hamilton Zanze Buys Eighth Multifamily Community in Tennessee With Acquisition of 5 Points Northshore Apartments in Chattanooga
- MG Properties Group Closes Out Year With Acquisition of 450-Unit Andorra Apartment Community in Camarillo, California
- Hospitality Financial Leadership - Weekly Reports - By David Lund
- America's Monthly GDP Rose in November
- STR Reports Canada Hotel Performance Recovery Continued Slowly in November
- For the Week Ending December 18th U.S. Hotel Performance Surpassed Levels Seen During the Comparable Week of 2019
- October 2021 U.S. Airlines Passengers Increased 119% from October 2020, Remain 16% Below Pre-Pandemic October 2019
- Look odd? Think fraud.
- When There's Millions At Stake, It's All Down To The Wire
- NY Statute (2019) Prohibiting Lease Provisions Waiving the Right to Bring a Declaratory Judgment Actions Held Not Retroactive
- Waiver Not a Consent to Further Expansion of Zoning Lots
- The Second Coming of Suburbia: Reshaping Real Estate for the Next Generation